new bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThumpstarBoy

Reaction score
hello im new

and i just got my very first bike and its a thumpstar pro hunge 25

is there anythin important 2 know about them

its important to know this as this information i am about to give you is VERY important,make sure you KNOW THIS before you ride it.

there an..... excellent bike :p haha.. nice purchase man, just make sure when you run her in to not ride it like a girl would, ride it hard but dont hold it pinned for minutes at a time. you want that pistol seal to bed in nicely. other than that i havent heard anything too bad about them apart from common problems or moronic problems like not lubing your chain and then complaining cause the casing is smashed.

maintain it, run it in nice on a tank, then empty out the oil and put some nice 10 - 40w synthetic oil in there and you will be sweet.

Cheers, Tony.

p.s: get this validated before doing it as i might have said something wrong :(

Only thing i'd add is drop the factory oil before you ride it , do the run in and drop oil again , maybe I'm paraniod but I don't trust factory oil...I don't even kick em over with that shit in there.jmo

But yeah a good choice get out there and get amongst it .

just one thing though about dreadfuls post, if you do dump the oil DO NOT put in synthetic oil for run in, i believe you want to use mineral based oil for your run in period. personally i used the stock oil and it was fine, it was just a little low from factory so i topped it with some mineral for my run in, worked perfectly.

Cheers, Tony.

guys!!!

im having a problem kick starting it it took me about 20 times for me 2 get it started with the kick starter

Latest posts

Back