new bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazzy #1

Reaction score
well today i just got a hold of a suzuki a100, im not to sure about its model, but its in fairly good nick, may need new seat re apalsted and a new rear gaurd!... had one b4 hand but we ended up giving it away after neumerous atempts to get it to run...

they seem to be alot like pitbikes, engine looks very similar alough it is 2 stroke it seams very alike, now i wasnt quite sure what its future would be, to strip it so i could use some off the parts on my kawasaki kv100 (another 2 stroke agg bike)...

but if i do strip it, does anyone need anyparts? i doubt i will though she looks fairly good for her age, and it looks to be original tyres on the thing!!

anyway ill have a better look tomoro, have a crack at getting it running and if i get into anytroubles ill shoot up some threads, or replyz

hopefully some people on here have delt with these old bikes before so if i do strike a problem i know that i will have some back up

any way cheers

ohh and she set me back ummm $0.00!!! pritty good...

it pritty much looks like this http://www.250ccbikes.com/images/upload200101262340115424.jpg but it has a little more exposed wires and is missing a rear gaurd ohh, and a few other things

hmm ok it doesn;t look that much like a pit bike, mabye you meen ct70 or something?

meh, its small, and its being pulled apart because there seems to be to much shit missing to get it to run ever again!

we got one sittin around in parts too, need a few bits and it should run. gunna use the engine in a gokart

yeh, Put the motor in a pit bike or something shall be good

Latest posts

Back