New Frame!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hay man thats a beast, 110BHP and its got a capacity of 110 liters HAHAHAHAHA..... he must have hit something pretty big to do some damage like that, maybe 5 - 8 feet hahahah :D. dude should just take that off e-bay, take it to a field and burn it, would get $450 worth of entertainment that way :D

Cheers, Tony.

Haha I wrote a message to him "I think your frame is a bit bent dickhead" and he replied "it's not bent DICKHEAD it's brand new dumbass" baha, must be a new model?

yeah a chopper dirt bike, havent you seen them hahahaha :D there all the rage at the moment.

Cheers, Tony.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA i cant believe that bike.
i want 1 soooo bad lol just for freestyle stuff and racing try sum backys on it should hold up fine

Latest posts

Back