new to here and looking for people to ride with.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey people im new to this site and recently bought an atomik 125 pitbike. surprisingly it goes pretty well for wat it is. any suggestions with this bike on wat i should becareful of or replace/upgrade on it to get the best from the bike???
i also have a watercooled pocketbike which i used to ride a fair bit but havent for a while but always willing to get it out on the tarmac and hav a run also.
i live out in werribee and looking for people to ride with and spots to go riding at without being hassled by the LAW.
ive been out to cobble dicks ford and its ok but gets pretty boring out there but didnt hav any problems with anyone out there.

so contact me or reply here if there is anyone in the area

cheers

Last edited:
well im actually going out for a ride tomorrow with my brother who also has a 125 pitbike. anyone in the area wanna come out with us let me know as not 100% sure where we will be going yet.
r
eply here or drop me a pm.

cheers

yeah cheers hillz, ive done that already coz when i got it i went over the whole bike and check and lock tighted all the bolts and wat knots.
i found a few crucial bolts dangerously loose on it so lucky i did.

I'm from werribee, one good local spot is a big quarry about 20mins out back of werribee. But I usually drive out to Creswick State Forest or Wombat State Forest, (well I did when I still had my license :(...)
Wombats about 45min drive from werribee up near baccus marsh

Check out the werribee thread I the where to ride section, there's quite a few werribee riders on here

sweet DvD. im just on here now checking b4 i head out. trying to get my lazy ass brother outta bed too.lol
i did try to find the quarry last time i went out but had no luck so will definetely check out the thread

cheers

Latest posts

Back