noob question

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
depense on how much they want fot it cause the black ducar motor is shit there is a bloke sellin the same bike with a different motor its still a ducar but its just silver and it goes hard i got 1 and im happy with it cost me $950 hes in melb near the airport

depense on how much they want fot it cause the black ducar motor is shit there is a bloke sellin the same bike with a different motor its still a ducar but its just silver and it goes hard i got 1 and im happy with it cost me $950 hes in melb near the airport

mate did u buy it off ebay bytus auction os something????? he is poland

whats the difference between the motors? also can u use this bike for small jumps?

don't be so negitave ppl.

For around 700 the agb 29 is the best atomik. They are ok for ligh riding. People say the liffan is better. I have never riden a ducar but i have riden a liffan powered bike and it went as good as a gpx motor. You can get the dhz bike. If you want a good qual bike get the more expencive brand but in a 110cc. then you wont have to do maitenance and it won't break.

Yeh, I wasnt ebing Negative, for the price the Atomiks are ok, my friend has one, he doesnt jump much but he says its been pretty good.

Latest posts

Back