NOS ???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIK50

Reaction score
heres a dumb idea that we come up with a long time ago while drinkin beer and playin with our rc cars.
the old cream canisters and soda water makers take nos canisters, most mid 20s people probably inhaled em once or know some one who has. any way after a few beers one night we decided if drag cars run nos why not rc cars??? so with the little 21cc nitro motor runnin on the bench we set about fillin a cream gun with 6 nos canister( the ones u get from woolies) then set the rpm on the motor at half throttle, then with all our brain power we held the cream gun not far from the opening of the carby/venturi and sprayed in some gas, it seemed to increase the rpm quite drematically for a few second, and real quickly, now it could be just the xtra air gettin forced through the motor or there could b somethin to it, but i reckon for less than 80 dollars in parts an equipment it could be the go to give a chinese motor a quick 10 hp injection...................
has any one tried any thing similar or is it just a crazy dream im havin................imagine a pitbike with direct injection nitrus???????

just a though, what do you guys rekonnn???????????

you can get NOS for pocket bikes, i used to have some on mine :D

Yeah on Ebay they r every where u have to buy the kits to fit em (i saw 1 for $120) and then u can but the nos can things in packs of 50 on ebay lol i might give it a try one day

Can be Done, All Needs Is A Tyre Inflator With a Button and A Nitrous Bulb Connected instead of co2 And Plug The Line Strait Into The Air Filter, Gives a Good Quick Power Increase, But Needs to Be Jetted High (Carb)

i have a nos kit that i dont need anymore. it was used once and thats it. still in perfect condition. pm me if ur interested

Latest posts

Back