Occupations

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakey

Reaction score
Hey

At the moment i am almost a 2nd year auto electrician, but i dont no if that is what i want to go full time i currently work 2-3 days a week.
What are some good/enjoyable apprenterships...
What do you work as?

This is a serious question.

Does anyone work for energex?

hey jakey energex sounds pritty crap

im a dirt bike builder and machanic i get to test ride all the bikes and quads that come in o what a hard job i have its hella cool lol.

Yeah im looking at other apprenterships before i just go straight in and do mine fulltime

id keep the auto electrican job man its alot beter.

Yeah thats what im thinking but im just having a look at what else is around what do you people do?

whatever you do, dont become a apprentice mechanic, stick to your trade... get it done and then get into something else (for example fork lift driving) up to $30 an hour (night shift)

become a traffic person that stands there holding the stop/go sign, something like 25 an hour,I think ya best to stick out ya job untill you become qualified then go out and try something different if you dont like it anymore, cause if you do go out and try something an it doesnt work out ya always got ya old trade to fall back on

yea jakey man i do electrical, and every one says energex is pretty bludgy because you have to stay there and just watch people to spot them incase they get zapped etc, but i would rather just doin electrical and do commercial or something

Latest posts

Back