• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PART OUT: Genuine 87 VL Berlina Turbo Wagon

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicko451

Reaction score
This car was going to be a project but iv gotten lazy and in need of money.

As is the Car is in pretty good condition. The car had front end damage (Bent radiator support) Which now has been taken off (have replacement here) So the car can be put back on the road. The engine is an A8 RB30ET.

Im in Traralgon, VIC. Hit me up with offers or possible trades.

21729_527811613896109_1788736874_n.jpg

SS 18inch rim not included

252221_527811637229440_814977580_n.jpg

73252_527811663896104_589318670_n.jpg

305543_527811527229451_1865409352_n.jpg

29618_527811587229445_1392081624_n.jpg

Interior in decent condition

Comes with a Strengthened Box that only came in turbo models as well as a 28 spline LSD. Anything else just ask!

Hey nicko if you seperate the engine and box i got a mate chasing the engine plate between the gearbox and engine that the starter motor attaches to. Cheers Mate

i have no money but how much would you ask for the crossmember and engine (gotta start thinking of an engine for my hj ute)

Last edited:
Damn TD styv, I had a TD wagon that I always wanted a 13b for but up here you just don't get parts or even see a Gemmy now. Any pics, pm me if ya do bro. I might get the starter backing plate hopefully if the box and donk get split.

hey bro looks clean ya better off keepin it tbh besides front end don't look to bad wont cost that much to fix vlt wagons are getting abit hard to find spesh in good condition so your better of spending ya money on it and deffs don't sell any parts vl turbo's are worth more complete

you would be wasting your time and money putting the running gear in a Gemini trust me its too heavy and to get the thing moving it would cost ya a lot of $$$$$ youd need to be making a lot of kw for a lil gem to fly go with a 13b turbs still a f around but much more worth it trust me I no atleast 5 people that have rotary Gemini's and there all quick

Last edited:
HOLDEN!!!!!!!!!!!! YUUUUUUKKKKKKKKk gotta ask where is the chev badge?
:p nah mate.... just messin around...
i really dont mind the vl's ..... btw im a ford guy.....

all good I love fords to but just always had holdens mainly vl turbos hahahah one day hopefully have a xy gt :b_grind:

ohh btw niko keep those rear venetions!!! very hard to find spesh those rear side ones for a wagon

Last edited:
Ford is a filthy word around here guy's! Just ask my67xr! :)

GMH FTW!

Apparently FORD as a word is not even recognised by the dictonary people but the thesaurus recognises it as a "word used to describe something inferior" bahahaha. Na as long as it smokes its in my good books.

If it aint broke, break it.

Damn TD styv, I had a TD wagon that I always wanted a 13b for but up here you just don't get parts or even see a Gemmy now. Any pics, pm me if ya do bro. I might get the starter backing plate hopefully if the box and donk get split.

yeah rotn 13b ftw haha

would be a good project car for sure

Latest posts

Back