[PICS] Need Some Help Please Fellas!!! [PICS]

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASR Rider

Reaction score
Ok, this is one of the forks of me bike, i had a look and connot seem to workout how to get to the seals and get it all apart. Could someone please shead some light of this for me as i need it done soon. Also if anyone knows, do these forks take oil, i think they do and its all leaked out haha

Anyways, This is the top of the fork where the adjusters are:
Bike001.jpg

This is the bottom end, i did a search and everyone always says undo the allen key bolt on the end and it will side out... well all that is there is a value with a nut on it, is this nut the one holding it all together????:
Bike006.jpg

Also these are the forks i am talking about just to clarafy with u all
so i get the right answers:

Bike007.jpg

Bike008.jpg

Thanks Alot guys, Please get back to me in this, will be much apprieciated!
ASR

Last edited by a moderator:
the valve at the bottom is the pressure release valve, have you tried to pump air INTO it?

i was gunna but my air pump bit didn't fit in the hole, why what happens?

if they are anything like the forks off my pitpro 140xr that top cap at the top of the fork leg will unscrew from that rod with the spring around it. If that is the case with yours simply unscrew the top cap and then the big gold coloured bit should be able to slide off the top.

Haha, so many technical terms in that reply........

DO what masterspoon said, however there is a circlip under the dust seal which you have to remove to seperate the upper outer tube from the lower.
After the top cap and circlip is removed, the tubes can be seperated by slide hammering them apart. Put the lower in a vise and pull sharply on the upper to dislodge the bushes and seal from their seats.

thanks matey u's are legends, i did some more reasearch and they showed how to do it all thanks, also where can i get seals for these... Tubes ur an ebayer.. u must source ur parts from somewhere can u get them??
Cheers,
Ben

Latest posts

Back