pimpin' my ride.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bones

Reaction score
well today my bike is going down to sa dirt bikes to get some mods done to it. i am not doing anything with the engine as of yet, (plans are to buy a new engine and do it all to one so if it fuks up i still have a spare) but am getting a 14" 12" setup with tubes, tyres etc... motards onto my old setup. new plastics, graphics. getting a red barron High Foam seat and some Pro grips.

thats it for now, should look sweet when its all done. cant wait to get it back, take some pics etc.. will be mad.

Cheers, Tony.

i'll get em' up as soon as i get the bike back, im just lazy and dont have time during the week to do it myself and they said they would fit it for me, free of charge, why not aye.. :)

Cheers, Tony.

sounds good man hope it all goes along smothely itll look sik wen its done what kind of graphics you getting

haha yeah when its done it should look pretty mad, im getting some white plastics too so it should look pimped out when its all done with the white grips, will be mad as...

post pics when i got it :)

Cheers, Tony.

i could but they said free fitting for the whole lot and they will clean my bike up, re-check all the bolts etc etc...... so for free why not, im mates with some of the dudes there anyway so i know their looking after me :D..

i could but i am strapped for time during the week and i wanna ride on saterday so yeah, makes it all easy :)

Cheers, Tony.

Thats gunna be one sick looking ride mate! Hope she'll go as good as she'll look by the time ur finished with it.

what bike do you have bones? that definitely will look awesome i want that sticker kit and plastics when i get my bike lol.

i have a gtx125, looks like this at the moment.

mygt.jpg

will look mad when its all done, should look sweet..

Cheers, Tony.

i'd be investing in a new shock for that rear swing arm, so much strain is put on that shock. I've seen a few shock blow outs on those bikes and it's not a good sight.

yeah i know aye, this is the second one, i am going to get a new one, just need to talk to my mate darren who has them. its a 270L fastace 1000lbs 33AR shock that im going to be getting in its place, should look mad as.

Cheers, Tony.

the whole lot including tyres, rims, motards, plastics, stickers, new rear fender for my old plastics, seat, grips etc... going to come well under 1k but i will let you know exact price when i know.

i heard it will be done thursday friday so when i have it i will post some piccie's up for ya's.

Cheers, Tony.

Latest posts

Back