pitpro sxr 250cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sniper

Reaction score
I only want to hear from people that have riden or own the pitpro sxr 250cc.I need to know what they are like,the good and the bad.I want to get an atomik kudapro 250cc with rec reg kit but need to know what the pitpro is like as pitpro is more reliable with their bikes and service.

The only thing is the pitpro sxr 250 doesnt have a rec reg kit.And if i got one i have no idea how to connect one to it.

I have ridin one and my brother owns it !!

There a sweet bike for the money and so far haven't had any issues with it...

It all seems to be very strong and it's very well put together. All bolts were very tight straight out of the box and the welds on the frame are top notch !!! So far more them happy with it ....

Also the pitpro has better hubs then any of the others like it I've seen and the black frame and rims look way better IMO....

you need to change the hand grips though as there way to soft !!

hope that helps...

Thanks.I think ill get the pitpro and just wack a headlight on it.

Not sure if they still make them hay !! They came out like 4+ years ago....

The only thing I found wrong with them was they were very heavy.. And the weight felt like it was in the wrong place kind of like it was top heavy if you know what I mean... My brother sold his about 6 month after he brought it to a friend of a friend and as far as I know it's still going strong and he hasn't had any issues with it ...

Good luck finding one !!!

I rode one brand new out of the box.

At the 15km mark coming around a corner I lost rear brakes and the throttle got jammed full on. This was the 2nd Gen one as well. Not sure what they are like now or if they made a newer model.

The motor wasn't actually too bad. Not snappy at all though. Think of more like an XR250 style motor.

Yeah, thanks guys. Looking into them a bit more since this post I have heard the Chinese 250's are a bit on the heavy side and I think if I did get a 250 I'd go for an Atomik although I am leaning more towards a 2nd hand Jap bike. But for now I'll just stick with my DHZ Dpro 160 as it's a quality ching-chang bike that's still going hard 2 years later (when I bought it new) . . . .

Latest posts

Back