Postage of a pitbike from geelong to sydney?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini_fang

Reaction score
does anyone now approx. it would cost to send a motey to sydney from geelong?
and also
how should i go about it(what company should i use, etc).

Is it created or complete? For a complete bike it would cost roughly $260 from a reputable company such as Motorcycle Transport & Logistics I have never delt with anyone else coz I know MTL are one of the best at what they do so you may need to ring up some companies to try and find a cheaper price.

It's pretty expensive with a motorbike transporter.
If you go to you're local motorbike stores and ask around for a motorbike crate somebody might have one, pack it up in that, cover the sides in ply wood and toll or fedex should do it for like $100 - $150, but I've never sent a bike before so it could be more..

It's pretty expensive with a motorbike transporter.
If you go to you're local motorbike stores and ask around for a motorbike crate somebody might have one, pack it up in that, cover the sides in ply wood and toll or fedex should do it for like $100 - $150, but I've never sent a bike before so it could be more..

Yes, i agree...you have to create the bike or at least put it on a "Skid".
I use TNT and have an account, so that job would cost me about $80.00, ight cost you a little more if you cant use an account holder to book it.

Otherwise there is some transport companies doing a thing called "Backload", they will transport your goods for a small fee, but thats only when they have room on their trucks, try one of your local furniture removalist's

Latest posts

Back