Qld Titles Held In Bundaberg Qld!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam Wenham

Reaction score
hi, i am wishing to race the qld titles held in bundaberg qld on the 8th of july.

is anyone going to race in it? i want to know if i have all the required gear. i know my bike is all good. but at the local club we only need our helmet and gogles, leather gloves and jacket with eblow shoulder and back protection, knee guards and ankle high boots. and we just wear jeans or motox pants.

do i need to have a full leather suit???

and is this events going to be for the motard bikes or just the pocket bikes?

check the MQ site if you want to find more about it.

also does a anyone race the practise and race meets at bundy?

if so could u send me the dates as i would like to go have a run at the track and see what its like

cheers :)

Looks Trick mate..!!! Whats the Gold can (Catch can or something) Also What sorta pegs And tires you running?? Ill get some pics of mine.. Cheers

Looks Trick mate..!!! Whats the Gold can (Catch can or something) Also What sorta pegs And tires you running?? Ill get some pics of mine.. Cheers

sounds good, yer its just a gold anodised catch can out of my carby, the pegs im runin are just the moto vert ones with the plastic cutting board under them( we require plastic or rubber underneath). the tyres i am uing now ar the brand DURO, they are a 110x80 profile. they are pretty good, well i cant complain i get them for free lol

the MAXXIS 120x70 profile tyres arent bad either that what all the blokes here prefer and we are trying these duros now.

how bout you? what tyres and stuff are you guys using?

it good to see what other people have might be very useful

catch ya :D

lol

lol wtf theres a racing title in bundy? lol i live there and
i didnt even know about it ahaha

haha true, yer its on the mq calender of events, says to contact lizzie for more info. have a look on the site if u want to see

i went to the practice yesterday but didnt get to race today cause of the rain.

were u there? may have seen u?

cheers

what what track is it and where do i sign up im near the goldcoast and i wanna race if its the real QLD titles or is somone just bignoting it to get more people

its the bundaberg kart track,

no its an actual event Motorcycling Queensland

look at it on there its the 8th of july.

i dont know how big it going to be though, cause there isnt alot of motards on their club. might be 40-50 riders?? not shore

but if ur keen contact lizzie her phone number is on that site.

and also read the mq rule book to find out ur bike requirements and gear requirements

sounds good, yer look on our site at the bike requirments cause u need catch bottles for ur carby and shit and need plastic under ur footpegs. :: CQ Mini Moto :: it has everything u need to know

cheers

dont wory guys, the titles have been cancelled for this year due to lack of funding and support from other clubs.

hopefully it will be on next year and the sport will be alot bigger.

cheers

Latest posts

Back