quad 150cc its not a pit but i need some help on it

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sik-pj

Reaction score
South Morang Pit Bike Track In The Space Ship
hi guys

well my lil bro has a 150cc atv quad bike anyways i was at my cuz house and my bros mate was changeing the plug on the quad bike and put a new one in and the dumb dick head just keep on tighting after tighting and it snaped inside half the spark plug is stuck insaid the motor. can you fix that???

thanks ill post some piks 2morro

one of the ways i know of is drilling it out but this requires that you take the entire motor apart for this, as you probably know, quite a big task...

the other option is to groove something like a phillips head or flathead mark into the plug, then use an impact driver and try it that way, other than that i am not too sure to be honest mate. sorry cant be of more use...

Cheers, Tony.

one of the ways i know of is drilling it out but this requires that you take the entire motor apart for this, as you probably know, quite a big task...

the other option is to groove something like a phillips head or flathead mark into the plug, then use an impact driver and try it that way, other than that i am not too sure to be honest mate. sorry cant be of more use...

Cheers, Tony.

nahh mate thats fine:)

what you need is whats called an easy out you would get them from any tool shop
heres how they work
you drill a hole down the center of the spark plug but not all the way through
then you screw the easy out into the bolt
the easy out is an opsisite thread when you screw it in to the bolt it actualy starts to undo it its hard to explian but i use them all the time for getin snaped off bolts out if need me to explian more just add me to your msn [email protected]

Latest posts

Back