radical new Mini-Motard on the market

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In saying that, let me say this ... your ignorance is truly sincere.

If you have nothing good, constructive or encouraging to say, maybe you should shut your yap!!!

Ah, grasshopper (in your case, probably piss ant ) you have much to learn.
You are truly a legend ... In your own mind ...

indeed ... hot and crowded
not much room with coreys ego in here ...

No worries Corey, I send you an autographed copy of my book:
How to make friends, influence people and be cool ...
Although, with all the BIG words, I doubt you would get it ...

guys guys calm down
this bike has not yet shown to be good or crap so stop fighting about it.

this bike is different, yes, quality? who knows, fast? who knows.

the guy will probably have some issues with some replacement bits as they are not standard things off pitbikes but remember he has only got it to go out and have some fun.

If you were to buy it as a serious racer I think it may need some $$ spent to make it competitive, some stuff would need to be upgraded or replaced straight away but as a cheap way to get out and have some fun its probably not to bad.

Would be ok for short tight tracks, probably not all that great for big open tracks because of only being 110cc and also on 10's

Either way its about getting out there and having some fun, getting into the sport and just enjoying yourself. If you got given a hard time by the other riders or not would depend on what track you went to, at Archerfield we would check out the bike for sure but would not give you a hard time because its all about having fun.

btw I'm with foolsp33d
Got some more pics? website ones are useless

Well Master Spoon ... For me Its not so much whether the bike is any good or not, its the attitude of some of these young guys who open their mouths before they put their brains in gear.

Im about encouragement, advice, guidence etc, but for some of these guys its always about, Im better than you ... and no matter who you are and what you have, im am always better...

Unfortunately, this is becoming more and more the norm in our society ...

yep understand completely aptitudex
I try to help other riders out when ever possible and I know that some of the other riders have helped me out from time to time. Where I play around (practice sessions only) at Archerfield we are all about riding and having fun, weather you be on a $500 bike or a $5000 bike and if your a top notch rider or just beginning the sport is for all of you. I think that at some of the other clubs were they take it much more seriously that you may get looked down upon if your a crap rider on a crap bike, however never been to the others so can't comment.

Personally I prefer to start with a good base and just do some upgrades and such to get the bike to my likings. Others prefer to buy the best bike money can buy and just ride it, also some that buy a fairly cheap bike and upgrade everything on it.

I think this bike may be in the last category as to make it real competitive you would want to do upgrades to engine, suspension, possibly brakes, tyres and not sure what else as information on this bike is very limited. By the same token I think this bike may be great for some still learning to ride as they won't be pushing to the limits that will require the upgrades to go quicker.

If the bike falls to pieces or not will be the choice of the owner to a fair bit also, regular maintenance & checking that bolts are tight will work wonders. Lets not forget that most minimotard tracks don't have a dirt section so the bike won't be jumped much or possibly at all.

from what i see it look like a plastic reproduction of 3 things
1.)a aprilia tard
2.)moto guzzi something
3.)a big giant turd smothered in bling

now this is my own thoughts directed to whom and what ever wanted feed back

all i do like on it it the rims but going by qaulity factor they wouldnt last to long

Bit of Ducati Hypermotard in there too, especially with the single-sided swingarm. Some of the responses to this thread are ridiculous. The guy said he just bought it for some fun, give him a break.

yeh hes a guy having some fun who cares if it falls apart its apart of the exsperiance and you will no not to buy another one

give him a brake he aint rich like corey otherwise hed have a bike like hes hes just a lad trying to have some fun on a mini moto good luck to him

...., anyone know of a motard class in the sydney / NSW area i really wanna get involved.
QUOTE]
yop ..sounds pretty like an add...anyway with this thing you will be the laughingstock at a motardrace:p

Yep, there is a Mini Motard race at Wollongong Go kart Track once a month, practice every tuesday. Message me for more details or contact the track.

I am currently coming first................umm....ahhhh.......thats because im the only one in it............LOL:) seriously.....! a few more guys joined last week so it should be bcome more exciting soon........ you can check out my recent upload of a practice session at VholdR Videos | VholdR

I am currenty running behind the elite pocket bike race round and wont have a deicated mini motard round until we get more interest.

Prokart @ Kembla Grange go kart track.

Oh...........by the way that thing calling itself a motard bike......may have some potenional..........but at this stage it looks like just another crazy cheap piece of crap that the chingas have reversed engineered, threw in a blenda, then put back together at the 1/4 of the sizes using parts from the cheapest factorys......but you can see why the guy bought...........its different! Good Luck Dude!!!

Latest posts

Back