Rear Shock for AtomikNitrous140cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TanSeeker

Reaction score
Hey, just wondering if anybody's bought an aftermarket or just a generally better quality rear shock for an atomik bike... I've got the Nitrous140M

The local moto store wants a product number or whatever for KTM or Honda parts so I don't know what will fit specifically.

Only ridden the bike 5 times! I went over a camel hump a little fast, got a radical 55mm of air (lol) and the rear shock just ripped out of it's thread. Top Quality, huh?

Atomik wants $120 for a replacement, so I think I'll get a better make for the same money if I can....

Any help appreciated!!!

So, the answer to my first thread, 'Atomik Nitrous, good or shit?' , the answer? SHIT LOL!!:D

Hey, just wondering if anybody's bought an aftermarket or just a generally better quality rear shock for an atomik bike... I've got the Nitrous140M

The local moto store wants a product number or whatever for KTM or Honda parts so I don't know what will fit specifically.

Only ridden the bike 5 times! I went over a camel hump a little fast, got a radical 55mm of air (lol) and the rear shock just ripped out of it's thread. Top Quality, huh?

Atomik wants $120 for a replacement, so I think I'll get a better make for the same money if I can....

Any help appreciated!!!

So, the answer to my first thread, 'Atomik Nitrous, good or shit?' , the answer? SHIT LOL!!:D

Get a DNM one (I think that's what they are called). They hold up alright if your not a fatty. What's your budget and where you from?

Nice rack I mean avatar pic as well. ;) :p

Cheers...

Cheers, I'll look into it. I contacted Atomik and they're replacing the shock, so at least I'll have a spare now lol

Hmmm, I'm kinda using false advertising to get help, it's my missus in the pic ha ha ha. Yeah, she has a nice rack too :p

Back