Seaching and seaching and searching. pw50.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad man

Reaction score
my mate has a pw50 i have been searching and things but i cant find a site on how to mod them. what can he do to it 2 make it better? it one that isnt chain driven. it is pretty old but still runs well. does any one know a site that you can buy parts and just some general things that he could do, thanks..:eek:

He has a low budget and has this siting in the garage he just wants it 2 go a little better faster what should he get done 2 it? he is raising the suspenction and mabye making or buying new forks and geting better bars. what else? any engine mods? any cheep things that can make it better? thanks

In general for any motor you should aim at porting, raising compression, advancing timing ( needs to be at a tuned angle BTDC), unrestricting (better exhaust, manifold matching etc) and tuning.

Im sure if your buddy goes to a bike shop they will know a bit more than us ;-)

ok, i will tell him, he is rich but doesnt wanna spend money :S

PW50 for Sale

Hey,

we have a 200 model Yamaha PW50 - is gorgeous and is for sale...... !

:)

u cant mod a pw50, u can only buy replacement parts for them from a yamaha dealer. they are a <10 yr old bike.

kk thanks. all i needed to know. and i dont wanan buy one...1985 mum..

....ok madman, but please let me know if you hear of anyone who may be interested. This bike is loads of fun, but we are the wrong family for it. :(

dude your spaming every where sell it 2 ur local motor dealer..

any more?........thanks man btw i did the exhaust on on my mates.

o and yeah hey my mate reconed he couldnt put bigger bars on them because they r wired or stuck on??? whats that about.

hey i'v convinced him 2 get a bike from mso.. i think he will order it soon. hope all goes well so then we can ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!1yaya woooooot!11111!!111xxeiwwertyasf9000000

wtf is the go with last bit do u start to have a ciezha or sumthin

yah i was sik for 2 days and i'v had nothing 2 do becides playin on comp and moding my cag so yeh. lol excited about my friend geting bike so we can ride.

Back