Searching for riding spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shroomin

Reaction score
Me and my 3 cousins have recently bought some pittys and have run out of spots to ride as every time we find some where we get abused by walkers or surrounding propertys owners.

So we were thinking of renting some land interstate(we could go 1/4 each)
or
Trying to make contact with a land owner with a huge property (so were not bothering the owner while we ride) that we could rent for a day on a pay per visit and maybe camp on the property.

does anyone know how i could make these ideas happen or know any links or stuff that could help?

or any other ideas for how we can get out there and ride some more :(

cheers,

well first of

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?
hehehe

that would be of a great help to us as there are pitty clubs all over thins land of ours ,proly 1 close to you as well

where you can ride your bike

puts me out

but just keep an eye here mate dready should be along soon and he's the bluemountains hell man

u live bout 1 hour away from me maybe one day we can do a ride day?

theres a couple other around this area aswell i think

u live bout 1 hour away from me maybe one day we can do a ride day?

theres a couple other around this area aswell i think

cheers mate,
where are you located. We are keen as to travel.

Nothin beats a good days riding and somewhere to camp for the night and talk about the awesome day of riding over a few beers.

Just wish there was many more spots to go to, where going to check louee (i think its called) out near mudgee in 3 weeks and stay for a coupla nights.

I really need to buy some property ay! :D

cheers, kingy

Latest posts

Back