Shittt!! Tank!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
umm bones what are you talking about im right it wasnt a tank

obviously younggun knows nothing of adelaide. if he did he would realise that APC's roam the streets every few weeks and a tank isnt an uncommon sight here. Pelican Point is the industry suburb of Adelaide, its full of factories, workshops etc etc... i mean all the big freightliners unload all of their crap at Pelican Point so why is it so out of the rhelms of realism for a tank to cruize down one of the backstreets out of one of the most Security Guarded places in Adelaide being the sub station. that and most of the dudes in the army arent exactly the smartest of chaps and orders dont really hold them down which is why taking a tank out to Pelican Point is so believable. and yes leapord tanks arent from Adelaide this is true but doesnt mean they arent here, there are a few in every single state and i can gaurentee you boys dont even know about them due to top secret locations they are kept. as the saying goes "dont put all your eggs in one basket." and this is the case here. although i do believe it was an APC as their much more common here in Adelaide.

not meaning to give you shit younggun and i appoligise if you took this to heart but to give TrashThumpy shit for something you know nothing about isnt exactly appropriate now is it. maybe you should look into the kind of securitys and defence places adeladie has before you start giving the lad a hard time.

Cheers, Tony.

bones said that he belived that it was a APC READ man!

maybe it was a bradley? didn't we buy a bunch of bradleys from the states recently?

yeah you were right but does that give you the right to give TrashThumpy shit. he was sharing his story with us and you come back with negative comments aimed towards him. not very mature mate. that and i stand by what i say, you know nothing of Adelaide as tanks are seldom but their still there. regardless of the fact that you were right and trashthumpy used the wrong word to describe the object, this doesnt give you the right nor the need to rag on him.

this isnt aimed at attacking you mate and if you feel that way i am truly sorry but too many forums turn to violence and ridicule. take the Game Arena Day Of Defeat Source Forum for example, someone is always abusing someone else and it never used to be that way, i saw it change and now its just threads filled with abuse and insults. this forum is filled with so much useful information the last thing i personally want to see happen is it turn to shit, everyone hating everyone and threads filled with abuse and taunts.

once again sorry if i have insulted you as its not meant and if you feel as if i have i will appoligize.

Cheers, Tony.

Latest posts

Back