short answers which bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithprt

Reaction score
without everyone bitching about how crap a bike is can you tell me what bike you would by from ebay if you just want to say " i wouldnt" dont post
thanks

i would find a used honda. when u check up on ebay, there is usually one or 2. as for imports, there are sooooo many, i would not have a clue which one.

without everyone bitching about how crap a bike is can you tell me what bike you would by from ebay if you just want to say " i wouldnt" dont post
thanks

Depends how much you want to spend, i wouldn't buy a honda unless you wan't a semi auto. And to get a Honda to the standard of some of the good China bikes (motovert, thumpstar, pitsterpro) you gotta spend like $5k

Last edited:
Depends how much you want to spend, i wouldn't buy a honda unless you wan't a semi auto. And to get a Honda to the standard of some of the good China bikes (motovert, thumpstar, pitsterpro) you gotta spend like $5k

Good call have a look at www.motospeed.com.au a stock one of these has more go than any honda fiddy:D same as thumpstar etc. without most of the bling engine covers etc.
the best bike for little $$$$

Last edited:
yeah. but if you want a bike that will keep goin no matter what you throw at it, how long u keep it and how much u thrash it, even an older honda would be the go. of course they are more expensive to get to the specs of an import, but once u do, it will be a heck of alot better. more powerful and longer lasting. better power. quality costs money. but u dont need to go all out on a bike straight away. look at my avatar. thats my honda 50. i have awesome fun on it. i can do wheelies on it for ages. i can do jumps on it, and its still a stocker!!(49cc) with the power difference, buying an 88cc limited kit for a honda, is like a 110 import engine. almost the same. my m8 has a crf50 with an 88limited kit, and it beats my other m8s motovert 110!!

also, a motovert, thumpstar or whatever brand you get, will not beat any fiddy. may beat a stocker. try pitching an import against a 124cc kitted honda! they also run alot smoother. will beat any import. even if it has one of those new 140cc engines. the honda kitted engines can pump out around 20hp, whereas the most i have ever seen an import reach was around 12hp. thats reachable with an 88cc race head kit!!

also, a motovert, thumpstar or whatever brand you get, will not beat any fiddy. may beat a stocker. try pitching an import against a 124cc kitted honda! they also run alot smoother. will beat any import. even if it has one of those new 140cc engines. the honda kitted engines can pump out around 20hp, whereas the most i have ever seen an import reach was around 12hp. thats reachable with an 88cc race head kit!!

Imports can be worked as much as a Honda if you want, i have heard of imports 15hp+, honda vs import is 2 different bikes really almost uncomparable.

Honda is Semi auto with tiny 10" wheels with rear drum, imports are usually manual with 4 different wheel setups and disks front and rear. Don't buy what everyone else tells you, but what suits you.

Latest posts

Back