..should u ride when its raining?..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacky4

Reaction score
can u ride ur motorbike while its raining real hard ?i have a 50 would it fuk up if i ride in pooring down rain. Itll be fun and all but just thinking would it stuff the motor? let me know

riding in mud and rain is hell fun!!!

sucking a motor full of water would be my problem,

you could get electricals wet than itll just stop,

lol i did teh once started bucketing it was mad lol u get covered in mud and ur bikes its mad but slow down round corners

haha wuld b fun as.. cept it doesnt f**king rain in QLD!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha fukin drought

yeh bro its fun as... just every now n then sqeeze the water out of ur air filter so its not sukin in water... wen it gets clogged with water ur bike sounds like an old boat n start stuffin up... hav fun bro

ey it was fun as at hallam quary i went it was raining big time my bike got fukin dirtyyy!!!! gave it a wash and i think i got water in the carby course i started it and it doesnt go to top speed sounds like somethin is chokin it i dont have the choke on umm ye ill try 2morro when carby is all dry but ye just sum 1 tell me wat i realii done like im only 16 and ye kinda confused

yeh its mad fun m8
go nuts and do sum burnouts

ye mad ei used the air compresser to dry the carby good as new. hallam was sick as lol 50s just slide in that clay up there but sick as funnn:) hope see any of u guys up there just look out for me on the purple pw with the red helmet lolllll funnii

Last edited:
my dads not to fond of it for saftey reasons.. and my back probs from a big off on the kx... but i still have a squiz every once in awhile

Speaking off riding in the rain, I just went for a spin and its raining here! Wooo, damn it was fun all the dirt was being ripped up and thrown onto my back haha. I love it

riding in the rain is great until your mate submerges your bike up to the seat when the puddle he rides into is a lot deeper than he thought

Latest posts

Back