Silly plastic/suspenction question. quick help!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad man

Reaction score
Hey.

On my thumpstar (sure would be same as any other bike) i was trying to take the plastics and seat off so i could get to the suspenction to tighten it. I got the back bit off under the seat. Do i have to take the fuel tank off? i dont know what to do, can some one tell me how to take them off. i just need to tightent the suspenction (wich i think i know how to do) so i dont keep bottoming out when doing big jumps. Dam it doesn't sound good when it bottoms out.

help thanks.

mate there are two screws that go in to fuel tank and two in behind front shroud undo these four and two at seat base and you are set

so you take the fuel tank off? dam i just toped it up. You said "behind fron shroud undo these...ect" what is a shroud? thanks.

Just drop a match in the newly filled tank and that should get your tank and plastics off.

Whatever you do madman, don't do what I just said, I was only joking!

Just drop a match in the newly filled tank and that should get your tank and plastics off.

Whatever you do madman, don't do what I just said, I was only joking!

crap! 2 late.

nah its dark i will try do it after school 2moro

You Dont have to Remove your Fuel Tank. Only undo the screws that go into it. Then Undo the 2 screws at the back of the bike under the seat that go into the frame.

um yeh i think i know. I will have a go at it.

Latest posts

Back