Stonewall in SA

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brains

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just would like to find out about Stonewall, how do I get there, & is it a private track or open to the public, any info would be great. I am looking to bring my son there over the Easter break so if there is any one else who would like to tag along for the day let me know.

Its over near monarto I think, and its mostly an ATV track, its open to public.

Its not well suited for pitbikes though I don't think...

Heres their website;

http://www.jams.on.net/index.html

And hes a sat photo of the track;

StonewellParkorJams.jpg

ive been there heaps, awesome place,

but yeah crap for pittys, too sandy,

if you were only taking a pitty there, i dont think youll like it much,

more 250/450's etc

well for a start it was called "stonewell park" and now its called "JAMS" or sum shit but everyone still calles it stonwell park. yeah its good on big bikes but shit on pittys

Thanks all, especially Flarry for going out of his way for so much info, I can understand what you are saying in regards to heaps of soft sand & not very good for pitty's, my sons hanging to take his 125cc out somewhere, but I still will suss out the place for future refrence & Im sure my son would still have some fun out there, as its better than my back yard, plan to also go and visit Pelican Point & out at lower light this weekend.

Stonewell Uograde

Hey all,
Spoke to the lady owner today & she informed me that they were trying to get a loan to by a tractor/loader, to keep the existing tracks in good nick, and she said if there was enough support they would look at building a track specifically for mini's to thump around.

Wow that sounds good, thats a thaught actually, maybe they could build a 50 track for us instead of writting a petition to get it done etc.

She said that if they get approved for the loan they are getting the tractor tomorrow & the park will be closed this Friday so they can start repairing the tracks straight away & will be working on them every weekend till all the current tracks are in great riding condition.

The tracks up there are good for big bikes and quads. The people that run it are nice also. It would be good if they could build a pit bike track.............. Needs to done...................

She said that if they get approved for the loan they are getting the tractor tomorrow & the park will be closed this Friday so they can start repairing the tracks straight away & will be working on them every weekend till all the current tracks are in great riding condition.

are they going to be open during the time that there working on the tracks?

Not when work is going on she reckons, but looks like they didn't get the loan as they havn't canceled tomorrow.

I could get machinery on site for building a track & it would not cost her anything, but we would need to come up with fuel

yeah have u talked to them about that?? it would be good, im happy to pay a bit extra if the tracks are better and im shure other people would think the same. say 25bux to get in or sumthen would be reasonable for a big bike it wouldnt take long for them to make their money back for the fuel.

Latest posts

Back