Supermotard sum one plz help!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tman686

Reaction score
Hey guys i just moved to brisbane and i got a 125cc japenese pit bike set up for motard racing . I herd i can take it to archerfeild on saturdays and and every second sunday . I need to know wat i need wat sorta uniform i need wat sorta mods i can have ? And do i need to fill fourms out and do i need rego ?? Or can sum one atleast give me a web site or a email addy to get hold of sumone to get info

Im really keen to get on track

Cheers

As far as I know you can take pretty much anything there.
People have taken bikes setup for mud/dirt plenty of times and most of the racers don't have catch cans ect.
Obviously you'll want leathers or pads ect for your own piece of mind. But long sleeves & trousers, gloves, helmet and closed in shoes are all required..
Might be better off to just go along as a spectator this Saturday and you can get all your answers.

Cheers mate i mite go down saturday wif all my gear and see wat they say ive got a dirt bike uniform do u no if they would let u ride wif that ? And do u no if there is a wed site i can cheak to tell me if it gets canceled or not coz or weather ??
Cheers

Well i might head down saturday for a look and see whats going on and might bring my bike down this week but i only have a dirt bike uniform. My bike is otherwise fully set up except for the tyres. Which im picking motard tyres up tomorrow

Well geuss ill see u down there this saturday then wat time does it start man

Cheers for ur help guys also is there a site to tell u if practice is canceld looked at the sites u gave me nuffin there i just dnt wanna drive there and it canceled coz i live in cabbolture so bit of a drive

Cheers mate give u a call or text saturday mornin cheers for the help

Latest posts

Back