Suspensiom setup with extended swingarm

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwayne50

Reaction score
How you doin guys?

Im running a Five0 +4inch swingarm with an iShock and the 250lbs spring that came with the iShock. My weight is 96kg. It feels a little soft at the moment and i have found that you can get a 350lbs spring for the iShock. Has anyone played around with this setup or anything similar? At the moment i have wound the spring tension up a fair bit with very little rebound.

i had a plus 4 sano swingar on my old 50 , 350 was a tad stiff for me but was alot better then my 250 and 500lbs springs.

im only about 65kg so 350 would be good for you i reckon!

I took my 50 out yesterday for the first time with the new+4 swingarm. I still have the 250lbs spring but i have wound it up a fair bit. I have to say the extra 4 inches in length made a massive difference to the handling. Its a totally different bike now. Its alot more stable at high speed and soaks up the bumps alot better. I can really hang it out without losing it. A worth while investment, i would recommend a 4 incher to anyone!!!!

Yeah you can feel it big time when you run a +4. Much more stable and nicer through choppy stuff. Watch out how much you wind your shock up though mate. Ive seen a few people wind there Ishocks up so high that they've snapped them. They are under so much tension that sometimes they give way.....Be careful. I had a 350lbs spring at first back when i used to run an Ishock. For me it was hard as a rock, but i only weighed like 60kg's back then. The 350lbs would be perfect now as i weigh like 80kg....Ask around a few 50 shops and source a 350lbs spring for sure.

Latest posts

Back