SWMMC Club champs Round 3

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barnesd09

Reaction score
The final round of the 2012 SWMMC Club Championship is on this weekend.
Saturday 1st, and Sunday 2nd December.

The schedule includes
5x 15minute practice sessions
1x superpole qualifying lap
1x 10 minute warm-up
3x heat races
1x double distance final race.

Senior Entries for the Weekend is $100.00
Junior Entries for the weekend is $80.00
Entry fees include MV riders levy
Day licences and Day memberships available
Spit roast dinner on Saturday
Camping is available at the track on Saturday night for $5.00pp

Gates open 9am Saturday
Supp Regs and entry form are attached, can accept entires via bank deposit, Credit Card or cash on the day.
Can contact me [email protected] or 0403674480 if you need more info.
View attachment Supp Regs CC R3.pdf

Last edited:
Come on all mini motard riders support the racing here in Vic. It is a great track to race on and it is suitable for all levels. Hope to see a few new faces this weekend.

Well a great weekend was had racing at Warrnambool with the interstate challenge between S.A., Vic. & Qld.
The Vics. won again but only just.
Shame only a few motards turned up but they still had good racing. The Elite Pocket bikes had fantastic racing all weekend with races seperated by 0.1 secs.
The juniors aquitted themselves really well and improved with every practice session and race, with not one crash between them in the rain on slicks.!!!!!!!!!!!
I think a future champion was uncovered on the weekend in a little S.A. guy (7) aptly named Casey, as he was just a treat to watch how fast he was and how he just kept improving more and more.
Keep your eyes open as I feel this is not the last you will hear of him.
Hope a few of the Melbourne based Motard riders and parents will get behind this sport and help source a track for everyone to race on up here to promote and build the sport as we have a track at Warrnambool and access if we want to Geelong track. If a City track and riders were established then a traveling series could be set up and build this great sport.

Latest posts

Back