TDR is just a brand, bikes are from China!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherries

Reaction score
If you are a wholesaler, you will know that.:)

Chinese manufactories produce bikes for you as per your requirement, the importers can decide that whether use their own brand or Chinese brand. :cool:

In fact, TDR is a Chinese brand, but there was a importer decided to open a market for TDR, so he chose to sell it with its original brand. And now we can see that he succeed, you accept TDR as a Australian brand. :eek:

At the end, maybe at the beginning, the importer registered TDR in Australia, so it became a real Australian brand.:D

You don't have to argue about who TDR is, if you want to know why Johnson the one named TDR-China here cares, I want to tell you, the reason is that he is the first one who thought out the brand name, and then export it.

Give it up and dont create new members just to talk yourself up. This shit is happening all too often on this site.

Mods come on and do your job and delete these obvious ads

If you'd like to attack others, Mods should delete you first, shit is the one who break others' day.

Please keep it clean.

good work sherries, now you have just shown us that you really dont speak english as a first language, its quite obvious when someone is speaking engrish
and good work on starting by taking a fight against someone that outed you, mods please do the right thing here and ban the url altogether

Sorry for my English, yes, my first language is Chinese, but I'd like to learn from you anyway, thank you for your words.

lol do u think he is using a translator like off dictionary.com or sumthing

yes, sometimes i use dictionary, it is very useful, isn't it?

but im not he

Latest posts

Back