Technical question??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matric

Reaction score
I ride a BSE but my son has a KX 60. We were out two weekends ago and riding through some massive puddles. After the ride i gernied the bikes down. Since then the oil in the kx60 has turned white. I changed the oil but it turned white fairly quickly. i thought the top end might need a rebuild but it is going great and it does not appear to be losing any coolant. After riding the air filter box had a fair amount of mud in it and the air filter was wet. Anyone got any ideas on what the problem could be. I would be happy to take it to a mechanic but i enjoy working through these problems myself if possible. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

Must have got water in through a case breather or blasted some back through a seal like around the shifter. Change the oil again till its all out and mind where you point a pressure cleaner.

it does actually it turns oil white like dirty mayonaise. It mixes under pressure and friction.

my kx60 did the same thing,i had to change my water pump seal cost me $30 to do,kinda like a head gasket

Latest posts

Back