The moment when you find a postie bike in the local dam !

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matty_77

Reaction score
The funny moment when your neigbour comes next door and tells you that there is a postie bike exactly the same as yours in the local salt water dam,

It all happened when I was outside working on my pitty project, He came back from walking his dog and drops in and says, Has somebody nicked your postie?

I run into the shed to check and find that it is still there, Thank F@^K

So I start up my motorised bike and go to have a look for myself, As i came close to the dam I sore the back end of the red postie sticking out of the dam.

It turns out to be my mates ct110 that he traded for a vk calais around 2 months ago.

He bought the bike off ebay for $450 to get a RWC and had intensunes to use it to commute to school. The bike was bought from around the corner of his house, as I have heaps of posties to him and I would fly around the local national park.

As my dads a mechanic I looked after my really well Yet my mate would thrash it. Being a postie it never stoped

Once it was traded the kid would ride it with only shorts and thats it, he would dink upto 4 kids on it ahaha

One day it stoped, I knew what was wrong with it but really didnt want to muck around with it as I had **** of my own to do.

This is when I found her, His mates videod it and chucked it in the dam without the kid knowing.

I got it back to mine cleaned it for hours then stripped it as I needed engine bits, Ive chucked the things that are screwed and keeping the bits that are ok.

Hahhahaa the things that happen

Latest posts

Back