The new Wip

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

Ive been looking around the site heaps to get ideas, still researching before I start doing anything to crazy to the bike.

So heaps of guys ride near my old mans place so I went and asked them all one day what bike they recommend. All had different bikes and they agreed the DHZ Outlaw, at the time was pretty good Bang for $$.

So For $800 I got this brand new, from you can probably guess where. Used to live close to just went to the warehouse and grabbed 3 of them.

So far:
- New clutch lever as the old one broke, the new one sucks its got a bend in it not flat across….
- Fake CF guards.
- Pod Filter
- Fastace rear shock
- I made the stickers. Got some scraps from a vinyl place for $0 printed then on computer and cut them out. (NOTE: left side reversed, drift style HAHA)

One question, what fits the DHZ outlaw engines? And are they a brand like I see LIfan and another brand thrown around a bit? Looking at maybe doing a little to it just basic stuff. Where would I start? Oil slinger CDI?

Im kind of new to bikes and thought this one would only last a solid weekend with the boys in the backyard, 2 years later……

Anyone that rides around Wagga PM me if your wanna go for a ride.
Cheers

n618572571_900493_1635.jpg

n618572571_900494_1918.jpg

Latest posts

Back