thumpstar

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazzy #1

Reaction score
does this look like it is a genunie thumpstar?

B1001401590.jpg

B0006425693.jpg

B0006425740.jpg

i found them on www.globalsources.com under motorcycles

dunno mate

it look like PRO Thumpstar and the price tag on them is atleats
$2,500 maybe $3,000 easy but there are so many Look at likes out there
the real things are made in the USA so you might have to email them and ask if it asian or something Plus the genunie thumpstars never came out with Electric start shit so if it has a starter motor it aint genunie. i gota mate whos got one like that but 125cc and it has a starter motor and its made in China

No-Fear can i have some input buy urself? dose it look like yours? whats the deal? i can see it comes standard with 12" rear (and they come in kawasaki green :lol: 8) :twisted: :p )

Re: dunno mate

yarrick88 said:
it look like PRO Thumpstar and the price tag on them is atleats
$2,500 maybe $3,000 easy but there are so many Look at likes out there
the real things are made in the USA so you might have to email them and ask if it asian or something Plus the genunie thumpstars never came out with Electric start shit so if it has a starter motor it aint genunie. i gota mate whos got one like that but 125cc and it has a starter motor and its made in China
LMAO!! :lol: the real ones are made in china, but some are now gettin made in USA, the 90 and 110 come with electric start (and they are genuine) (yarrick ur mate mast have got a dud coz 125's dont come with e-start.)
those pics do look like real thumpstars, what site did u get them off?

dunno about that one. i got this old Dirt bike Dvd its about 6 years old its called freestyle mmania and its from the USA i got it when i was over there, They had the Thumpstar then and you said ((((now gettin made in USA)))??? so the DVD is lieing to me is it??? and its 6 years old and they did not have electric starter on them WTF its gettin confusing now. and yeh i said that my mates was made in China and it has a starter motor so theres not point saying that its a dud cause we already no that,

we are all friends No disrespect intended here in this post so please dont take offence to it. its just now its Confusing look up on the net Old school thumpstars or something

Latest posts

Back