to the person responsable for the track closure at indy800

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

100% hard core

Reaction score
i have found out why indy800 is shut some loser has complained and made a formal complaint that people were smoking and drinking in the pit area, that there is no run off area the track is dangerous and that there is bad service there,
if you are the person who has wrecked it for all the people in the Sydney area me and plenty of other people would like you to remove this complaint, as there are ways to find out who you are and i will be more than happy to post your details on this and all the other sites for pocket bikes i'm sure a lot of people would be happy to know your details.
as you are probably aware there is a limited amount of areas for us pocket bikers to ride, i cannot understand why would you try to wreck it for so many other people. if your not happy give up the sport you are not forced to ride at indy800.
i hope i make my self clear!

well...im not taking sides or anything, but IF there were people smoking and drinking in the pit area, i think thats a fair complaint. People spend a lot of time and money on their bikes and im sure they dont want a drunk idiot tripping over and wrecking their gear, also there is fuel in the pits, so smoking should be out side the arena only!

thats fair enough about the smoking in the pits and i agree with you about the alcohol too, the management continued to tell people if the get caught they will be banned from using the track time and time again, remember it's not set up for racing it is a social ride,the thing that gets me is they did not take the complaint to management at the track they took it to a place that they know would stop all pocket bikes from using the track any person prepared to do this is to do this is lower than scum in my opinion.

No-Fear said:
well...im not taking sides or anything, but IF there were people smoking and drinking in the pit area, i think thats a fair complaint. People spend a lot of time and money on their bikes and im sure they dont want a drunk idiot tripping over and wrecking their gear, also there is fuel in the pits, so smoking should be out side the arena only!

It Was You Biatch :twisted: haha Jokes..

It was me :wink:

100%.... relax man...Weather or not what you have been told is the truth,is a matter of opinion, i wouldnt belive everything your told,my personal opinion is, theres more to the whole situation than meets the eye.You need to look at the larger picture, whilst Indy is the prefered track for most riders its not the only track,you can hit ''Kartattack'' at Arncliff, any time u want 7 days a week.
At the moment,there are a dedicated number of people working hard to get the appropriate permissions required to race at other tracks,including Eastern Creek as well as Indy.
In a nut shell,its still very early days,if u want to help get the ball rolling in NSW,the best and most constructive thing u can do is sign up as a member of NSW minimoto, the more members the club has the better our chances are of getting the sport sanctioned.Non riding members are welcome to join as well ,at a reduced joining fee.(membership forms can be downloaded from www.nswminimoto.com ,if you dont have a printer,call a commitee member and one or more application forms will be sent to you pronto).
As it stands right now,only 1 practice session has been cancelled,hopefully the situation will be corrected soon and we can get back to riding and looking forward to Thursdays.
There should be word on what's happening at Indy by tuesday next week.I will post the details as i get them at www.nswminimoto.forumup.org under ''TRACKS''.
Cheers,Paul.
Club Secretary NSW Minimoto.

HIROSHIMA SCREAMER said:
100%.... relax man...Weather or not what you have been told is the truth,is a matter of opinion, i wouldnt belive everything your told,my personal opinion is, theres more to the whole situation than meets the eye.You need to look at the larger picture, whilst Indy is the prefered track for most riders its not the only track,you can hit ''Kartattack'' at Arncliff, any time u want 7 days a week.
At the moment,there are a dedicated number of people working hard to get the appropriate permissions required to race at other tracks,including Eastern Creek as well as Indy.
In a nut shell,its still very early days,if u want to help get the ball rolling in NSW,the best and most constructive thing u can do is sign up as a member of NSW minimoto, the more members the club has the better our chances are of getting the sport sanctioned.Non riding members are welcome to join as well ,at a reduced joining fee.(membership forms can be downloaded from www.nswminimoto.com ,if you dont have a printer,call a commitee member and one or more application forms will be sent to you pronto).
As it stands right now,only 1 practice session has been cancelled,hopefully the situation will be corrected soon and we can get back to riding and looking forward to Thursdays.
There should be word on what's happening at Indy by tuesday next week.I will post the details as i get them at www.nswminimoto.forumup.org under ''TRACKS''.
Cheers,Paul.
Club Secretary NSW Minimoto.

Would i be able to ride a 125 Chinese bike on there? It's a dirtbike but i can always throw my mates road tyres on!!!

I used to drive Karts all the time there. If you can take ur bike there ill go for a somethin to do!

well said hiro, i agree with you there was more than 1 problem for ma to become involved.
i think the smarter ones know that you only get 1 opportunity at this and that you must do the right thing.
please send me a pm there is another track we can get a race series going and include you pocket bikes .
we need to do a test, so pm me and i can get you a start i hope.
cheers

Latest posts

Back