Tomahawk hummer

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johny#1

Reaction score
Hi i just bought a tomahawk g4 hummer and is it just me or does the bike look like its got a really small swing arm or something?:D

hmmmm maybe if we could see it we would be able to take an opinion

but from here it looks chinese (a little bit sqinty) lol

hahaha i dont have any pics but it just looks like the bike is like all cramped up

No worries Johny 1, you got a pretty good bike for the money.

The swinging arms are OK - they make for quicker turns on a technical track and put less force on the suspension pivot bearings.

The only thing you may find with your bike is that you have a pushrod engine instead of the OHC model as advertised.

None the less these bikes are probably one of the better Chinas you can get.

If I were you, I would get either a 48 tooth sprocket for the back wheel - or go a 16 tooth front with 56 tooth rear sprocket. This will give you a lot more accelaration - although top speed will be cut a little. I think the 41 tooth sprocket the bike comes with is just so that they can claim a higher top speed - but is not really practical for dirt work.

If you tighten up the back wheel to the recommended torque and find that the sprocket fasteners are binding on the swinging arm as the wheel goes round, use a 16mm stainless washer as a shim between the suspension swinging arm and the rear sprocket side wheel spacer.

Hope you enjoy the bike.

Latest posts

Back