Tracks in victoria ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taggyy

Reaction score
Hey guys i was just wondering if there is any other tracks in Victoria, i have been to Melton parwin road to ride at the track there its not bad but they have been fixing the place and its stuffing the tracks up a bit also i have been to Laverton but i didn't like it there a lot because of all the massive rocks middle of nowhere the last time i went.

Does anybody no if Broad meadows has a good nice smooth track or anywhere else because i want to go try new tracks these few weeks see which is the best because at the moment im not to happy with Melton track...

Thanks a lot THUMP you all ways helping :p

Also here's the broady website.

Broadmeadows Motocross Park - Melbourne's premier motocross facility

It seems to cop a lot of flack ol broadie. I reckon it's in good knick at the mo. It's pretty hard pack soil, which tends to crumble and create hard dirt rocks over time if upkeep gets neglegted.

I remember riding there years ago and it was much much worse than what it is now.

All in all I think it's a great track. Heaps of jumps for everyone. But keep in mind, don't get too confident, always keep yourself in check, this track has been know to put you back in your place, which I guess you could say about many tracks!

yeah :) thanks for the information i might go check it out this week hope i like it, ill just relax get used to the track before i give it a proper go :)

Latest posts

Back