UK supermoto video

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aaaah jaa...nice, but supermoto is for Pansies:boink:

just pulling your leg ;)

Nice stuff man!

What tires are u using? Looks slippery.
the track was surprisingly dry, i was using sava cut slicks, some were using the PMT slicks and some had wet set ups on. was a good day :beerchug:
aaaah jaa...nice, but supermoto is for Pansies:boink:

just pulling your leg ;)
nice one dude, when we gonna see your rides over on the other channel?:rockon:

Nice Vid mate!!

There are a few of us around here, not sure why theres not much in the way of Aus vids..id like to see more?

Once i get some tyres, a few bits and pieces oh and an engine lol ill be into it!

Keep the vids coming!

Nice Vid mate!!

There are a few of us around here, not sure why theres not much in the way of Aus vids..id like to see more?

Once i get some tyres, a few bits and pieces oh and an engine lol ill be into it!

Keep the vids coming!

there are loads of unedited video's on my youtube channel, no racing just ride days, feel free to throw some together and edit some!:LolLolLolLol:

nice to see you over on pbc... there's loads of mini fmx video's from Oz on youtube, the tarmac video's i've seen so far look good!

whats the full size supermoto scene like over there?

there are loads of unedited video's on my youtube channel, no racing just ride days, feel free to throw some together and edit some!:LolLolLolLol:

nice to see you over on pbc... there's loads of mini fmx video's from Oz on youtube, the tarmac video's i've seen so far look good!

whats the full size supermoto scene like over there?

Shhh dont tell anyone lol

Fullsize, there was a nice (lowkey) comp last few years, not sure on what this year has to offer..but to answer your Q..its not that big over here.

Shhh dont tell anyone lol

Fullsize, there was a nice (lowkey) comp last few years, not sure on what this year has to offer..but to answer your Q..its not that big over here.

:listen:lol

get a few more of your lot over on there, the number or serious riders/mature users may start to out weigh the kids then!:action-smiley-033:

They just had the Hartwell road race last weekend and unfortunately one rider passed away. the weather was wet wet wet. i dont know the details but i believe he was on a road bike.

It just goes to show guys remember nobody is invincible
Take care, and always make sure your loved ones know how you feel. be nice to your mum and dad, and get life and income protection so the ones you love aren't left with a life long battle.

thats bad news, the UK lost a really talented BSB racer last year. condolences to all involved.

yeah personal injury insurance is spot on, i pay £7 a month and it covers everything- but not suicide :boom:

Latest posts

Back