Very nice looking China bike.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemmiwinks

Reaction score
This would have to be the best Chinese Thumpstar copy I've seen yet. It has a price to match though :( I'd like to get one of these next, though I will have to sell some stuff first!

Check it:

cf_1_b.JPG

Full speil:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32074&item=4557805389&rd=1

i wouldnt buy that bike for the price half of the parts come standard on the cheaper bikes our 2 little chinese bikes share most of those parts for half the price :? its hard looking at the pictures but for $1850 u would atlease think your getting a near perfect case match u can see it in pic's 3 and 6 on the cheap chinese bikes the cases dont match up to well :wink: to me that bike is worth $1250 tops compaired to what is selling on the market

I wouldn't buy it for that price either, it's a rip off at that much money. If you look on his website, http://www.redhot-sales.com he's got the F7/L7 (whatever you want to call it) for $599 :shock: So he's expensive for everything. Wait another 6 months and that Thumpstar copy will be $600, then I will think seriously about buying it :wink:

nice bikes i seen one on display in there factory with big wheels its worth it $1300 if it comes with big wheels and warranty :wink: we just listed my missus bike on ebay

yea mate save the money and get a real thumpstar they r the bomb, at least you know you can get spares and back up sevice for them. get a 110 or 125. :lol:

YEH I AGREE GET A REAL ONE BUT IF U ARE LIKE ME AND CANT AFFFORD SOMETHING 4 THAT MUCH GET IT BUT LIKE WHEN IT GETS CHEAPER :?

YEH I AGREE GET A REAL ONE BUT IF U ARE LIKE ME AND CANT AFFFORD SOMETHING 4 THAT MUCH GET IT BUT LIKE WHEN IT GETS CHEAPER :?

the ebay link isnt even valid how does it look awesome lol?

Latest posts

Back