VIC MINI RACE sept 19th

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe post it up on the Vic mini riders pages and see if we can get some more interest cos we want as many riders as possible so we can have a full series next year. CALLING ALL VICTORIAN MINI RIDERS!!!!

eva heard of a taxi nicko

i cant wait bike are already done ready to race well ready to get beaten up by reefy but hey who cares

eva heard of a taxi nicko

i cant wait bike are already done ready to race well ready to get beaten up by reefy but hey who cares

Well make sure you come down later and get some good photos!!!

Was a great day...sorry i was too sick to get out there and catch everyone. Next race at Stoney Creek 31st OCTOBER email me for your entry.
[email protected]

was a great fun filled day of racing, wish i could have raced in it, instead i got stuck babysitting coolie's kid all day :p.... still had fun though lol....

i did happen to get the chance at the end of the day to get some video footage so when coolie gets off his arse and uploads it we can see some of the fun that was had in the last race after a late afternoon shower :D

was a great fun filled day of racing, wish i could have raced in it, instead i got stuck babysitting coolie's kid all day :p.... still had fun though lol....

i did happen to get the chance at the end of the day to get some video footage so when coolie gets off his arse and uploads it we can see some of the fun that was had in the last race after a late afternoon shower :D

That would be awesome. Whack it up in the ride reports thread. ;)

yeah i'ts pretty funny

i'm uploading it now but it might take a while i got shit as net connection

Mirboo North

A couple pics of the track I took on my phone.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back