Video from Sweden

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hejjsan Knab!

Nice looking track!

Hur ishockey varit nyligen? :welcome:

What are your classes in Sweden? Do you have any Swedish forum for minimotards?

We don´t have so many races in Finland and you´re close. Also cos you really suck playing icehockey, so you must suck riding motards aswell. We can come over there and collect all the trophys ;-)

Hehe, are you coming to the nordic cahmpion in Skaerbaek Denmark 20-22 May? You are also welcome over for the next race in Borlänge Sweden the 5-6 June.

Class rules in Sweden max 169cc 4stroke and max 15hp on the wheel.

I bet you can beat me, I am one of the slowest, but we have some pretty fast gays here. It would be very nice if you came over :)

We have i facebook group, not so many in Sweden doing the motard thing.

Hehe, are you coming to the nordic cahmpion in Skaerbaek Denmark 20-22 May? You are also welcome over for the next race in Borlänge Sweden the 5-6 June.

Class rules in Sweden max 169cc 4stroke and max 15hp on the wheel.

I bet you can beat me, I am one of the slowest, but we have some pretty fast gays here. It would be very nice if you came over :)

We have i facebook group, not so many in Sweden doing the motard thing.

Haha, just messing around with you :)

No I´m not coming to Denmark, too bad. Our juniors are coming with NFS series bikes.

We have littlebit different rules. Smaller class is <150 cc, 2-valves. Bigger <210 cc and no other limits (exept bike size). This could be a problem racing there, shame!

Hit me with the facebook group. You can find me by my name: Mr tarded Mo

The NFS kids where in Kalmar last year and they where pretty good but didn't win ;)
It's sad that there is different rules in most countries, I have raced in Denmark and have to use another engine there.
If you want to come over most drivers uses a zongshen 155 engine with TB head and that gives you around 14 hp on the back wheel in a correct calibrated dyno. Pretty easy and sheep engine combo.

The facebook group is mostly for the judges to give information about competitions.

The NFS kids where in Kalmar last year and they where pretty good but didn't win ;)
It's sad that there is different rules in most countries, I have raced in Denmark and have to use another engine there.
If you want to come over most drivers uses a zongshen 155 engine with TB head and that gives you around 14 hp on the back wheel in a correct calibrated dyno. Pretty easy and sheep engine combo.

The facebook group is mostly for the judges to give information about competitions.

Of cource they didn´t win. In Finland it´s not leagal to change sprockets or tires when raining ;)

Here´s also people who are talking about limiting the power. I think it´s silly. For example in my last vid, guy who is riding front of me weights about 40 kg less than me. So there is really nothing to do with racing, if we ride with same power.

Join to MINIMOTARDERS Fb group. There is some news and stuff about this field. And maybe u can give the groups name. So we can follow when your races are and maybe plan something out.

Latest posts

Back