Wagga Wagga Tracks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all

Well i moved back to Wagga Wagga last weekend.

I have been riding at this place a bit and noticed a few others there with bikes. Ill be heading there most Sunday arvos inc this sunday. Give me a yell or keep an eye out.

i ride a DHZ Outlaw with Carbon Fiber plastics, no sticker kit just red #57 race numbers. (reversed on the left side Drift style...)

This is where i ride. You get there on river road.

l_04bb2794dba1500fd87603aa0aaf7d61.jpg

Wagga Riding

hey mate, are ya still riding in Wagga? I've got some spots and some blokes if ur keen for a ride

any where with the motovert but Livingstone state forest,Plum pudding reserve,Brick Kiln Reserve, Berry jerry state forest are some of the tracks but the cops have been hard on bikes without rego riding in reserve's and state forest's so be take care when out and about in wagga

Well, i just moved into a flat in the main street and the bike is back in Wollongong. Also i sold my car today because work is giving me one this week. not sure if it has a tow bar or what it is yet. ill have to try and find somewhere to keep the bike here in wagga and some way to get it back here. then ill be keen. ill see what i can do aver the next coupla weeks. might be able to keep it downstairs somewhere.

carefull where you keep your bike in wagga mate i have had 3 bikes stolen and never seen again and yes all have been locked in a shed or in a back yard. I keep all my bike's in my house now. its that bad that most guys i know do the same

Latest posts

Back