Waitpinga Quarry, SA

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geezus18

Reaction score
I recently went our riding at a clay quarry near my home town (victor harbor, SA, 1 hour from adelaide). The quarry is petty big and has a few tabletops and jumps scattered around the area, there is also a really soft sand trail going aroud the outside. There is two tabletops in a row that if you were good enough and got a good run-up you could probably just clear the both of them in one hit like a double. The trail is pretty good and its great fun when ya start sliding out all over the place because its soo soft. You need to borrow the key to the place from the owners and only a few people hae that privledge so you gotta find the right people who can get the key.
All and all its a good area with some decent jumps and tracks.

haha well it all depends if my friends friend and if hes going on the particular weekend...i really wanna get the owners number and sweet talk my way into getting a key!

We are ment to be heading down to victor this weekend, so we are going to be searching high and low for places to ride, thats if my AGB29 gets here on time. My mates have a thumpstar, and a honda so I'm hanging to go for a ride.

i dunno if anyones goin out there this weekend but theres heaps of pine forests and conservation parks around. Just try not to meet up with any rangers!

what about hallet cove down the quarry, ? no fear u know where i mean

Theres plenty of places to ride through that area, theres even a little track with jumps and all down near u-pull-it that I see thumpy's riding every weekend it's in the industrial area which is currently being built up.

SIK50 said:
what about hallet cove down the quarry, ? no fear u know where i mean
yeah, thats my pad!
love that place, even tho it's pretty rockey!!

Latest posts

Back