Warburton

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingers

Reaction score
Hey guys planning on doing some riding up at warburton this weekend wanna ride from warby to the reefton pub for lunch and back, but last time i was up that way couldnt find any good trails.

So anyone know of some good trails that are around there or some trails that lead to the pub? Dont matter if it past the pub or anythin just wanna get some good riding done for the day and have a good meal. Theres suppose to be some good jumps up round that way? anyone know anythin about those?

cheers

Anyone ever had a meal there? Read a couple of reviews and some say the meals are crap? These were posted 2 years ago though.

Last edited:
About 5-10 minutes past the Reefton Hotel there is a CFA shed on the left, about 2 K's past that there is a right hand turn onto a Gravel Road, take that all the way down to the end and park your car.

There is 2 tracks take the larger track all the way to the end and then turn left at the scenic road, go all the way to the end of that road and then turn right, from there that track has a fair few decent hill climbs and undulating terrain. It will take you all the way to McMahons creek road from there you should be able to make your way to the Reefton Hotel.

Let me know if you have any questions. Been there a few times.

Hey Kingers,

Unless you got Rec Reg and your full license then don't bother. Cops are going ballistic up there at the moment. Know a few people that have been done. The water board are also closing tracks as it's on their land.

We usually start off from Big Pat's creek road and work our way up. There are a tonne of sweet tracks up there.

The food at the pub is good but it has been taken over by new owners so they are getting everything up and running again.

I know a heap of good tracks up there too but I won't be going back till I get my rec reg sorted.

Which Suburb is Big Pats creek in? and where do you park?

I am going to probably head down there this weekend with a couple of mates.

Last edited:
hey yeah got license and rec reg on bikes, so thats not a problem, we ended up going down to big pats creek rd and parking down there, there was a sign saying there was an unloading area so we headed off that way but the road got closed so we didnt get to the parking area but we parked near lays track i think it was, really good hill to start the journey off with, very slippery :D got a bit of footage from the day nothing special as it was only off my phone and couldnt be arsed editing all togther to well, need to get a helmet cam and a handy cam,

eals at the pub wernt to bad, i only have one problem with it there. NO PARMAS!!!!! was shattered cause i was really hanging out for one,

anyway was some really good riding up there and we are gonna head back up there again next week to find some more tracks as there was plenty that we didnt go down and we are gonna ride along the power line track along starvation creek rd

YouTube - Dirtbike Fun

Nice little clip there. Yeah she get's a bit slippery up there. Doing the hill climbs under the power lines are alright. There are a heap of good tracks up there.

Here is a clip of one of one of our trips up there. I'm in the white.

YouTube - East Warby 09/05/09

Latest posts

Back