:: wat should i do reallllyy confusued!!::

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacky4

Reaction score
hey everyone im all new to this i have just sold my pw50 for $650 and wanting to get a pitbike i was thinking of a pitpro 125cc at city motorbikes in furntree gully but i heard they break easly also a ams x 125, well i dont do jumps, not that good only like fast ridding. Whats a good bike to get with the money i got tell me because i have be throw bikes that fuk up and scooters so ye want a bike that will last so let me know asap
im in the melbourne, endeavour hills area

ps the pitpro i want is in my display pic would it be good??

so ye want a bike that will last so let me know asap

any chinese pitbike in the $650 price range will need constant fixing, and would be lucky to last 1-2 years,

yeah the pitpro's or the Prox atomic would be acceptable rides,

yeh the prx looks pretty good, all cinese bikes need maintenance, for some reason mine hasn't, only tightening a few bolts and changing the oiletc. and it goes fine.

dont get pitpro from ferntree gully city motorbikes bid for one on ebay they go heaps cheaper than the ones at city motorbikes

you have a pitpro? are they good like will it last long time and wats the difference from the ebay 1s and the city motorbikes 1s there basicly goin for the same price so and also are there any other pitbike stores around apart from that

there exactly the same i think
theres AMS motorsports in bayswater i think dunno whrere it is my mate got a agb29 from there.. and epping bikes sells motoverts and other little bikes and stuff

wat are they? are there sites to those shops i like the pitpro style and ye but better to be safe but ye if there are any sites or can i have the proper address to those shops ill check e3m out thnx:)

nah, the x7r, pay a little more but better value and probably hold up for longer.

watever mso u get you will be buying quality

wat do mso x6r look like and where could i get 1 in melbourne?

Have a look on the MSO website mate. Theres heaps of pics on there. Just click on the banners and it takes you there and I'm pretty sure you can only get them direct from MSO.

Latest posts

Back