water cooled dirt bike?good or bad????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phillysno1

Reaction score
125fanger said:
for a grand? r u serious, that bikes a piece of shit mate if ur on a budget invest in an orion ;)

it looks weak and cheap mate
invest for a bike from lilscottie, alot better than orions!!!!!!!!

well im buying it straight from the importer not from scott (he sells the same bikes) im getting mine for $1600 and im not getting any ordinary forks im getting top of the line forks rrp in U.S.A $500 USD. its going 2 be a machine. the guys is also letting me customise the bike the way i want it, for me im getting every thing anodized blue and getting the best parts he has put in. sweet because i was going 2 buy a provert for $3500+ but now im getting my own customised bike to my taste made from the same factory as mojo for less than half price.

cheers DaTo

yer well i only want a bike for some small jump a bit of crusing and MABY a entery level bike for motorcross not a 4 grand pro bike for jumping clifs!!!!!

phillysno1 said:
yer well i only want a bike for some small jump a bit of crusing and MABY a entery level bike for motorcross not a 4 grand pro bike for jumping clifs!!!!!
LoL u think im going 2 ride off cliffs, im only using it in mx tracks and for riding at local park.

well it to be blunt, to me it sounds like thats what your gona be doing.

also you bike thats for sale, how much?how much it cost you? any mods?

Latest posts

Back