Were to ride in the Mackay area

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone in the Mackay area knows of some tracks to ride, Ive just started riding and dont really know were to go apart from the drain near the mangroves around the corner. Any help is appreciated.

yeah jensens out near bakers creek is good but dont know if you can just go out there when ever. other than that if you go down the river at low tide you can have a good ride down there

Cheers Mate, will check it out thanks for ya help.

Hi I'm from Mackay too and just want to warn you that the motorbike cop here is real savage. Be carefull on the dirt road headin to the river cause he'll get you there and he doesnt give warnings hes a pure ticket writer. Once you get down to the river he leaves people alone. It is a salt water river so give your bike a good wash when you get home and stay out of the water.

Yeah apparently him and his mate see who can fine the most people, a real prick. So he will still bust you on the dirt track near the cemetary. Ive just started riding so some good easy tracks would be great. Where do you mainly ride?

I saw your riding a PP125 RR, Ive got one of these, would be great to check your bike out, Mine will run a bit crap every now and then and having your opinion would be great. Take it easy

Last edited:
I'm from Mackay aswell where do you guys ride ?

Latest posts

Back