Western MiniX is now.......

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stunt101

Reaction score
I am pleased to announce the new Terra Moto Western MiniX series.

Racing is scheduled at the Woodridge track on the last Sunday of every month (except for December):
Nov 26
Dec 10
Jan 28
Feb 25
March 25
April 29
May 27

Entry will be $30.00 for riders and spectators can watch for $5.00.

So, who wants to race their pitbike?

& just saw the classes, there will be no capacity classes just Amatuer / Novice & Pro

Woohoo.. Finaly a proper rounds meet, Yeah thats sorta how the classes wre last time at the OZZI park race i ran in... There are some very good pitbike riders in perth, so yeah watch out for the 2 kids on the $10k+ KLX's they better be in the pro class. :D

Wheres woodridge track at ? and where do i find out more info ?

never mind, found it on perthmx :D

http://www.westernminix.com/
MiniX.jpg

How did your thumpstar/you preform against the two chaps on there klxs?

You cant compete against 143cc hydo clutch KLX with zochi front end and over $10k in aftermarket parts... the kids are like 14 or 15 and they race motox every weekend and im a mid 20's adult with a beer gut :D I choose not to run in the same class as them in the open, i batteled it out with other older blokes my age , was great fun and we were the same skill level so it was good bumping bars.

it sucks now i have to buy a new AGB-29 to even think about the pro class.
& i just ordered a new MTB haro escape comp $1200! plus my new roadbike is on the way. it's not going to be good when the miss's see's the shed

Latest posts

Back