whadda ya think

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks alright mate, I have never seen one of these bikes in person so I can't really say, nor have I heard any good or bad things about them. I've got a similar bike which I also got off ebay which I love and I'm sure you will love yours. Could you post a pic of the head on the bike so we determine if its a 47cc or not? (the opposite side of the pull start on the engine)

i don't mean to put you off mate but those bikes are for 'show', you could ride them on tarmac alright but forget trying to go offroad with one of those things, you wouldnt get much speed and as for jumps, forget it, it's not going to happen with an engine that small.

one of my neighbours has that bike its ok but he has had quite a few minor problems which r pretty annoying.

I've got a similar bike and as for "offroad" it handles grass, rocks and bumps fine. Ofcourse you couldn't jump on it but what would you expect for $200. It's pretty much the same as a pocket bike, only its a little bit bigger, has suspension and has different fairing. I originally had a pocket bike but replaced it with one of these and I don't regret doing it. They are much more comfortable and if you don't race on tracks they are able to do more things. e.g I can take mine onto grass ovals with no worries - a pocket bike takes smooth, flat grass ok but when it starts getting bumpy you realise your doing something stupid by riding it on grass. Mine goes over bumps in tarmac without even feeling them - hitting a little bump on a pocket bike at fast speeds feels dangerous, and you can feel that little bump go right through the bike. If you are racing then ofcourse a pocket bike is the better option, but if you are like me and many others who cannot get to a race track or do not have time then a mini dirt bike is grouse for riding around parks, carparks and school ovals :)

yeh bikes good so far, only had one problem and it wasn't the bikes fault. My clutch s**t itself because two screws in it came loose and then got jammed so the clutch kept slipping until it eventually wore down the pads back to bare metal :( It's ok tho because I have a spare clutch which I am putting in, but at the moment my bike is apart and the engine is out. I got the pocket bike secrets book last night so I have decided to follow a couple of hints when rebuilding my bike with my new high tensile bolt kit.

LOL! on that site it says "blast into 2005" we are almost in to 2006 lol, bike is shit :!:

Latest posts

Back