What is a good sprocket setup?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjc85

Reaction score
I currently have 16 front and 48 rear on my Orion. I want to make the gears a bit longer so the first 2 are usable.

Also does Renthal make sprockets that will fit Orion bikes ?

most pitbikes are about 14t front and 38t rear (stock).
if you want to get a new sprocket, i suggest u take ur old one with u, so u can match it up against the new one, make sure the holes are in the correct mounting position.

Currently 48 back and 16 front, how much difference is changing to a 38 gonna be ?

Would the gearing be to long ?

I'm running a Yamaha PW80 16 tooth front sprocket, and a 37 tooth back strocket, and im running a proper motor bike chain, I do my mono's in 2nd and 3rd, I cant really compare my 125cc with yours cause im running a proper engine setup ( proper piston rings piston etc, )

Franky said:
I'm running a Yamaha PW80 16 tooth front sprocket, and a 37 tooth back strocket, and im running a proper motor bike chain, I do my mono's in 2nd and 3rd, I cant really compare my 125cc with yours cause im running a proper engine setup ( proper piston rings piston etc, )

Sorry what do you mean by "proper piston rings piston etc".

I thought all pistons were proper lol, what mods have you done yo your bike ? What brand engine is it and how many cc ?

my pitpro 125 running 14t front with 37t rear stock im lloking for a 16 tooth front sprocket as 1st and 2nd gear are useless still or even a 34t rear sprocket

my pitpro 125 running 14t front with 37t rear stock im looking for a 16t front sprocket as 1st and 2nd gear are useless and i want bit more speed to or even a 34t rear sprocket

Latest posts

Back