what size airfilter do i need? pitpro140xr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j-boy

Reaction score
hey fellas
my airfilter basically fell apart on me so i went on the pitpro website and there were two uni filters there.... but i am unsure to get the 25mm or the 30mm.
i ride a pitpro 140xr.
also my kickstarter has worn down and is at a funny angle so if any1 could post a kickstarter up e.g a link to ebay or sumthin that would be good!
*jono where bouts did u get urs for your 140xr?*
thanx boys
j-boy

i think its 30mm mate, check you carb (where the airfilter attaches to, and measure it! that will give you the answer)

yer the whole from the air filter to the carbie will tell ya wat size mate pretty sure uts a 30mm

get your ruler out.
I think when i got mine for my pitpro XR140 with mikuni "30mm" carb (read as 26mm) it took a 44mm one i think (couldn't be bothered going outside to measure). Personally i wouldn't waste my time / money buying another standard one, go to just about any bike shop and get a uni filter. You will also get it quicker aswel.

thanx

masterspoon i am gettin a uni filter pitpro have em on there website

wat u pay for ya 140 xr guys if u dont minid me asking 1 just sold on ebay for 810 now isnt that a bargain

are they genuine unifilters or pitpro unifilters?

ok went to there website
" Straight Flange Attachment High flow foam pod, internal spring support, polyurethane flange and stainless steel hose clamp attachment. Require oiling before use. Available in red - other colours available on request. For motorcycle, pocket bike, Mini Moto, Pit Bike, Go-Kart, automotive, industrial and miscellaneous applications. Note specs: Straight pod - 44mm intake, 100mm length, 72mm O.D."

thats the one they say suits the 30mm carb (26mm)
if you have a motorbike shop near you i would pop in a grab one personally. I think i paid that for mine but no delivery cost or wait. Don't forget you will need to oil it aswel

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back