what the hell is going on???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did u cover the electrics and air-filter before you washed it?

lol yeh i did the wd40 thing and it was funny because i switches bike on right after i fif it and i sprayed it on hot header and caught fire :shock: i blew it off, i will neva do it agen :lol:

now thats weird, sounds like your wiring is being streched and it keeps d/c.. now the exausght, make sure the bolts are really tight on it, ( where it joins to the engine ) and are you sure the smoke isnt coming from the carb?

meant to use RP7 to spray engine, not WD40 :lol:
make sure bolts holding the exhaust are nice and tight, maybe you've busted a exhaust gasket aswell?

it's just the chemicals in them, you are to LIGHTLY spray the engine when u are ready to put it away for the night, dont start it soon as you have put it in, defeating the purpose. when you start it next day might jsut steam up a bit and burn away.

so you dont have to keep taping up the wires, use a soldering iron to solder them together. then get shrink tubing (hardware store) and put it over wire, it will be good as new 8)

just a quick not i put my bike in the shed (muist f connected with some plastic) took it out the next day BOY was it smoking and it was neat the exit of the engine joinin the exaughst i freaker then relized it was plastic...

*translation from jiberish to englsih* :p

just a quick note, i put my bike in the shed (must have connected with some plastic) took it out the next day BOY was it smoking and it was near the exit of the engine joining the exaust i freaked then relized it was plastic...

Latest posts

Back