What to do when your underage and have a pit bike??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xLOCOx

Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
G' day there guys and gals just wondering where or how i can ride legally if there is no option well i may have to take it into my own hands ,but any way i don't really want to race but i know its there so i can fall back on but i know there's a place called greens lake not far but its still illegal, i want to do this correctly!!
thanks

it sucks.. alot being underage... im nearly there though...
one thing i gotta say never ride on public roads... forests and whatnot are usually decent and fun to ride (not legal aswell)

i recommend riding with a mate in the forests though incase you get into trouble..

mx tracks are i guess the way to go but the only way to get there is to have somone willing to drive and pick you up

in shep

unless you know someone with a track or wanna race on the gvjmcc track in mooroopna than your screwed

all the good ol' riding spots we used to ride are all monitored by the rangers and the 5-0 now

toolamba bush is still fun mind you

i wish the rangers and 5-0 could ignore a couple of spots that dont annoy anyone...

Unless you have a couple of big plump lovelys hanging out they wont care for any excuses.

The way i see it you have 2 problems, 1 you are unlicenced and 2 the bike is unregistered. Cant do anything about being unlicenced until your old enough to get your L's. However you can rec rego the bike, slap on a headlight, tailight, chain guard, right hand mirror, make sure its not too loud and rock down to vic roads with 130 bucks and a licenced adult and walk away with a registered bike. Get busted by the police once and that 130 has saved you over 500.
Ultimately though remember riding unlincenced is illegal, unless you have a spot on private land or go to the track you are breaking the law plain and simple. My parents never let me get a dirt bike for this reason, so as soon as i was 17 and 9 months i got my L's and bought a bike with my first paycheck, it sucks but rules are rules

Last edited:
i have to wait untill im 18 (here in vic i dunno about you) my pay is goign to a bike i can fully reg then not have a problem of getting a lift etc...

Latest posts

Back